Thread: The scariest thing happened to me last night...

The scariest thing happened to me last night...

All yesterday I was feeling down. Really panicky. My face became flushed for no reason, my chest was tight, I felt like I couldn't breathe. Finally I was able to fall asleep. Around 3:30am my dog woke me up and needed to out. I've been having constant dizzy spills for the last week and a bit. I got the dog outside and suddenly my vision went so blurry. I couldn't see anything. Everything was so bright. I started to feel nauseous and I was sure I was going to throw up. I got a really bad metallic taste in my mouth. I looked in the mirror and I was as white as a ghost. I got inside and I went up to bed. The nausea turned into a dull stomach ache and I went back to sleep. This morning I still feel dizzy and I have stabbing pains all over my stomach and all the way down to my bladder. I'm feeling really anxious and I don't want to leave the house.

Re: The scariest thing happened to me last night...

You should ring your doctor and get a check up, Could just be a bug of some sort . I hope you feel better soon
    Paige x

I went and saw my doctor the day before yesterday because my blood pressure was kind of high. He instead put a lot of really not good ideas in my head and as a result I've been in a high state of panic :(. I don't know if that's having anything to do with it or what.

As well as anxiety causing those symptoms, acid reflux can also cause them. The stomach ache, nausea, dizzyness, metallic taste in mouth. I suffer from this and get these symptoms if I've eaten the wrong thing!

That's really interesting Maj. I have acid reflux and I take medication for it. I have been eating really poorly lately. I wonder if that has something to do with it. Thanks for your help

hey guys i to have acid reflux and take meds and im always dizzy are we sure reflux causes dizziness if anyone knows let me know

Quote Originally Posted by Maj View Post
    As well as anxiety causing those symptoms, acid reflux can also cause them. The stomach ache, nausea, dizzyness, metallic taste in mouth. I suffer from this and get these symptoms if I've eaten the wrong thing!
    Exactly what this person said.

Thread Information