Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: i fear im eventually gonna die

i fear im eventually gonna die

im new here guys and need some help.

for 6 months now i have been suffering with bad panic and anxietyi have seen my doc constantly for 3 months now and he reassures me i will get better. i constantly feel lightheaded a strain in my eyes like a tension feeling (its wierd to describe) and i alwasy think its a brain tumour. sometimes i find my breathing shallow which makes me feel even more faint and also like someone is strangling me or putting a pillow to my face is this normal to feel. my heart races and im in constant worry im dying.my doc tells me an mri and ct arnt necessary because 100% it will come back normal, i should believe him but i cant he has been my doc for 11 years and the fact he has looked after me for 3 solid months makes me wanna believe this man that my life will be fine, im constantly scared please help someone

Hi hun

Thinking about you and how hard it is. I have been there and no that you cant let it out of your mind. It is anxiety and if you read all the posts on here you will know that you are not alone and we will help you all we can.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

"Life is a distance and to travel that distance you were given the strength and guidance to do so".

dear katy,i am sorry 4 all your worry over these vile symptoms .They are so uncomfortable i know,but if u look at all the people on this site who all have the exact same symptoms,it will comfort you as we cant all be about to breath our last!i had a bad day today,the exact same thing as you described,but it has passed now,it does doesn,t it?There are many usefull tips on the site do look at them and use them they will help you.God bless.Mary-Rose.xx

Hi

Sal is right, this is a health anxiety and panic! you have certainly found the right place to come to.

Health anxiety has been a huge factor in my life for many years and has had a lot of control over me. This sounds the same and I can assure you your not dying.

The symptoms you have described are the same for many of us and I can reassure you this will improve. It might be worth asking your GP for some help in the form of counselling.

Dont lose hope this is not life threatening and it can get better for you

Take care and keep reading the forum this place has been a life saver for so many

Sue with 5

scknight

thanks for your help i will try keep smiling im glad ive found friends on here.[8D]

hi katy i feel exactly the same.u said u were from ek im from croftfoot just 10 min away i sometimes go to the shopping centre thats if i make it with out panicking.do u live full time in london now. marcia xx

i have to do it for my kids if not for myself marciaxx

yea i live full time in london but i know ek shopping centre well i love the ice rink and cinema. keep in touch im glad im not the only one with these symptoms

yes katy its nice to know we are not alone.marcia xx

i have to do it for my kids if not for myself marciaxx

Hi Katy

Loads of us go through this you are not on your own with this one.

When i first had my panic/anxiety attacks 4yrs ago now i went through the same as you thinking i had things wrong with me my doc told me exactly the same thing ANXIETY wasn't convinced for a long time things going round in my head it's something else.

When i found the forum i thought WOW!!!! i'm not alone with this but some things still worry me no matter how much i try and not let it can be hard.

take care
    linda xx

Hi Kay

Thinking about you and will help all i can. You will get lots of friends on here who will understand and support you.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

"Life is a distance and to travel that distance you were given the strength and guidance to do so".

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information