Thread: advice please

advice please

Im new to the forum not new to panicing! Have to attend a wedding tomorrow in a church which every time i think of it it makes me want to cry like a baby, its the one place that i feel trapped had a really bad panic attack there last year and i am working myself up a treat.I have diazepam 2mgs have not had a diazepam for 2 years and need some advice.Is 2mgs enough, wedding 12.30 what time should i take it? im also on 20mg prozac and because its been so long since i took one im worrying about side effects although i did 'nt when they helped me through a bad patch a few years ago ,advice please no scary stuff!!!!!!!

Re: advice please

i'm going to move this thread to the medication forum hun, you'll get the right advice there.

di x

Hi Panicynan

Sorry to hear that you're having a bad time. Diazepam will help you through this so don't worry unnecessarily My advice: take 2mg in the morning which should have a calming effect especially since you haven't taken diazepam for a couple of years, then take another tab half an hour before going into the church. Diaz is quick acting and will hit the spot in 15-20mins and with this dose you should find the whole experience very nice!

Diazepam is a wonderful drug if used appropriately for short term solutions.

Good luck and I'm sure you'll have a great time in the end

Best wishes, Deva

thanks for the advice my daughter got married 2 years ago and if i coped with that should cope with this, its that church freaking me out.Its a big mrs bouquet type wedding lots of family from abroad and to top it all i just turned my hair ginger nothing against auburn there are lot of lovely auburn people in my family just not on me

Thread Information