Hi i would like to start by saying this all started back in Nov 2009, ive been getting this everyday now my heart will race for no reason, it will go up to around 141 beats a min, it will slow down when it feels like it, the other thing i hate is when ever i get up to do anything it feels like somone is pushing my head and im going to fall, its a weird feeling but i could stand and all of a sudden my head feels like its been pushed and i have to grab somthing, well ive taken my blood presure when this happens and somtimes its fine but my heart rate will be 112 a min or it might be 80 beats a min, somtimes when i do my blood presure it can be 140/89 or it might be 120/86 is this normal for blood presure to go up when you get up? ive had MRI on brain Normal/ ECHO of heart Normal/ 24 hour tape Normal/ ECGs Normal apart from fast heart rate/ Bloods taken Normal/ Stool test Normal/ Xray of Chest Normal/ so as you can see ive had alot of tests all normal/ but then you read other stuff like POTS/ its tells you that this could be what im having and docs say its anxitey, what do i believe please help me as now im getting really bad many thanks Ian