Thread: feeling sick

Unhappy feeling sick

Hi people iv read a few posts of the side effects people are getting and some are awfull, iv bin taking Flouxetine 20mg every morning for 3 weeks now and seem to be ok on side effects except for the feeling of hot sick in my throat a few hours after i take my pill and it lasts for most of the day and jaw clenching :( is this just them kicking in now? i feel so sick today i really dont want to take one tomorrow but feel like i shoudnt give in just yet, probably not helped by the fact im having a low day but this sickness feeling is making me feel worse and my jaw feels like it just cant relax..... i feel like im at the end of my tether today!!

Re: feeling sick

Hi M4zda
    Please dont give up on the tablets they do take a while to settle down, i had a clenched jaw for about 4 weeks and now its stopped.
    Im on week 5 now and dont have any side effects.
    xxx

oh ok thanks Sharon35 il stick with it, hope it wears off soon, thank you xx

Hey Mazda,

You'll probably find that your anxiety about the symptoms is more likely to be causing you to feel so horrible sick today than the medication itself With the hot sick feeling in your throat the medication may be causing you acid reflux. Are you on the tablet version or the capsule version. I find that the tablet version gives me an icky throat feeling for a long time, so after getting the right dose I switched to capsules and it went away Keep strong!

Thread Information