Hi everybody,

I'm sure a few of you will have read my thread regarding my girlfriend recently starting on Cit. If not feel free to have a look here:

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=78710

Well, I'm pleased to say that it's really working for her. She's much happier, doesn't seem to get anxious, and much more like herself. Brilliant!!!

The few side effects she's experienced/ing are difficulty in sleeping(sometimes), feeling numb and emotionless, which I guess is the all part of how the drug works, and the one I want to discuss here, the sexual side effects.

At the moment she's completely lost all sex drive, and isn't interested at all. We used to have a great sex life, so this is difficult for both of us. We have had sex a few times since she started on the pills. This was all in one day though when I did manage to get her in the mood. She found it very hard to orgasm (which has never been an issue before), although we did get there in the end with a lot of work .

I have a few questions if people don't mind discussing this topic. Understood if not:

1. Do these side effects pass/improve with time?
2. Is there anything anyone has found that helps improve either situation? The loss of libido is the hardest one to tackle. I'm perfectly willing to work on the other one. I've heard Ginko Bibloa might help. Has anyone tried this?
3. Any tips on how I should behave? Strange question I know.
4. I've read a little bit about these side effects contiuing after coming off the Cit. Has anyone else experienced this? Is it common etc? I'm really hoping we won't find this happens in this case.

Thanks for reading.

Charlie