Thread: Lots of symptoms very worried!! Never felt so bad!!

Lots of symptoms very worried!! Never felt so bad!!

I was on Cipralex for 5 and a half years up until April 2010, I used to have panic attacks but no doctor has ever told me that i suffer from anxiety.

I felt okish for a few months but over the past few weeks I have felt awful, Especially the last week or so.

I felt absolutely knackered all the time, I can have 9 hours sleep and i still feel tired when I wake up and within 2-3 hours I feel so tired that I yawn constantly and can even fall asleep, I keep worrying that i might keel over or fall unconscious.

I just feel weak and lethargic, I am also getting aches in my lower back, sometimes in my knees and I am having problems with my stomach.

My stomach problem is basically a bad ache/pain in the middle of my stomach, and i feel sick a lot, I also have problems with my appetite, I don't feel like eating recently but I do eat and I do struggle.

I also feel light-headed and sometimes a little dizzy, I am having these symptoms 24/7 more or less anyway.

I was diagnosed with Tonsillitis last Tuesday but can't see that causing all of these problems.

If my problems are down to anxiety they won't go away without medication will they?

I have 4 boxes of Cipralex in my house and I wish I could take them for a few weeks to see if they make me feel better, I was on them 5 and a half years and the doctor's not prescribing it frustrates me.

Re: Lots of symptoms very worried!! Never felt so bad!!

i have the same symptoms you've got... i feel as tho i cant walk, im that exhausted that i believe im just going to collapse and die :(
    today i took my son for a walk over some fields and i didnt know where i was, i was well and truely out of it, so to speak... thats how tired i was.
    i have never experienced this before and to be honest im terrified.
    ive never been on meds, its somethin im trying to avoid..
    oddly enough i have a shocking sore throat, had it for 3 days....
    hope you feel better... have you tried councilling??

hi, i could of written this post myself. I have felt like this as well as fluey, sore, sensitive patches of skin, on and off sore throat, tiredness, achey, random aches and pains, rubbish sleeping yet im tired all the time. terrible weak legs. Buzzy sensations on my body, mainly legs, pins and needles ........ I have started taking cipralex and do feel less anxious but still feel as crap, so im in the same boat. Fed up

sarah x

Quote Originally Posted by sjr1969 View Post
    hi, i could of written this post myself. I have felt like this as well as fluey, sore, sensitive patches of skin, on and off sore throat, tiredness, achey, random aches and pains, rubbish sleeping yet im tired all the time. terrible weak legs. Buzzy sensations on my body, mainly legs, pins and needles ........ I have started taking cipralex and do feel less anxious but still feel as crap, so im in the same boat. Fed up

sarah x
    i have all those symptoms too... my legs feel as tho they're made of jelly. like theyre falling to sleep on me when i walk

have you been diagnosed with anything

The main symptoms that are bothering me are the fact that my stomach feels achy and it is uncomfortable and it's mainly general discomfort and I just feel like I am going to be sick any minute as I this nausea is not good, I do feel like I am about to be sick, My appetite is so bad and I am trying to eat as regularly as possible but eating is difficult as I never feel hungry.

But also I have never felt so weak and tired, I struggle just to sit at the computer recently and even simple things seem like a big chore, I feel like a total zombie.

The last few days I cannot help but think I have something seriously bad wrong with me like stomach cancer or something else that is bad.

I feel the same hun. So damn fed up of it. Why can't we just be free of all this :'(

have you girls considered anemia? i had it severely during pregnancy and the symptoms are very similar.
    try ordering some ferrous sulphate from www.chemistdirect.co.uk take 1 a day as a prevention measure and see how you feel.
    i was put on 3 to treat it and felt great- i have just started taking 2 again in hope it's going to boost my energy.
    its recomended that you only take 1 a day unless diagnosed with the condition.

all my bloods were fine so anaemia out for me. I do have m.e/fibro but these symptoms are not ones i have experienced before. I am due to see doctor again on monday.

sarah x

i just wanted to send you all (((((((((( )))))))))))))))))))))) and that im feeling exactly the same as you guys are. Especially with the aches and pains and dizziness :( :( i went for bloods done today to check my FBC/iron and now im scared something is gonna show up in them :( :( x

Thread Information