Thread: Restlessness

Restlessness

Anyone ever get a really weird feeling of restlessness/agitation in one of their arms. I've been suffering from anxiety for about six months and one of my symptoms is this awful restlessness in my right arm.
    It's come and gone before but it's back now and although I haven't had a panic attack in several months, it sort of makes me feel very tense.
    Am taking Zispin (Remeron) and nothing else and my doctor says it's not one of the known side effects.

I get the same feeling in my arms and legs. Terrifed me at first, thought it was stroke coming on. Gets worse if Im tired or have been excessively worrying. Take care

Anxiety Is Evil

Hi,

I've had this since about the age of 7, it started in the left leg, by the age of 15 it had moved up to the left arm. The weird thing is that up until a few months ago I never realised I had suffered from anxiety, and I'm 29 now
    I have a whole host of symptoms now, including PAs, MS/neurological problem/brain tumor obsession...if only I'd realised earlier...

Hi,

I've had this since about the age of 7, it started in the left leg, by the age of 15 it had moved up to the left arm. The weird thing is that up until a few months ago I never realised I had suffered from anxiety, and I'm 29 now
    I have a whole host of symptoms now, including PAs, MS/neurological problem/brain tumor obsession...if only I'd realised earlier...

Thread Information