Thread: Update Time after 9 weeks on Cit

Update Time after 9 weeks on Cit

I have not posted about myself in a while now. Whilst I have still been checking in on here all the time I have just been seeing how life goes I guess.

I have been on CIT now for 9 weeks, 6 of those on 20mg and things are mostly stable now. Have noticed some slight increase in anxiety this week, but am now very close to the major event at work that I organise and front and I am always on edge about that when it happens. I think I just notice it more now. Also have my Father-in-Law coming to stay for a couple of weeks and routines change so that may be mixed up in there.

Am now regularly spending time on my own at home when my husband is working lates or nights and am doing Ok with that. I still get lonely and bored at times, but not the massive panic that I used to have. Generally things are becoming a lot more even.

Have just also completed my first on-line CBT session with my local Mental Health trust. This is the 8 week course with a 30 minute phone call at the end of each practise week from a support worker. Am hoping this helps me change the way I look at things for the future, but also probably another reason I feel "twitchy" today lol.

I have let my meditation slip lately, so busy at work and so tired in the evenings, but am going to try to fit a session in daily regardless.

I have another review with my doc in 4 weeks to see how things are going.

Side effects have pretty much all worn off, still get the odd bad stomach from time to time, usually when I have not stuck to a balanced diet though. Other than that sleep patterns are settled. I am getting an odd vibration in the skin on my chest, but doc thinks says that can can linked to anxiety too and since it doesn't really bother me am ok with it

Hopes and best wishes for recovery for you all

x

Re: Update Time after 9 weeks on Cit

Positive post DB, glad things have improved! I remember when your husband was first workig nights and you were petrified...

Look how far you have come! :-)

Thread Information