Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Normal to feel soft little lumps under skin in some spots?

Re: Normal to feel soft little lumps under skin in some spots?

Yep me too

I can't tell you how relieved I am after reading this thread. A little over a year ago, I had an emergency gall bladder removal done and just the other day, I noticed a small lump not too far from one of the scars from the surgery. I'll be honest, I immediately started panicking (I'm a high anxiety person). I started to google what it could be and I got everything from cancerous tumor to incisional hernia (which didn't help the anxiety very much). I finally found this thread, along with an article that described fatty deposits. Now that I've read all of your comments and descriptions, I am almost positive this is what it is. And it makes sense, because I have found similar bumps in different locations before (mainly in my arms and around my breasts), but was quick to write them off as fatty deposits. I guess this one's proximity to the scar is what made me consider that it could be something else. Either way, I will rest easier tonight. I'll still bring it up to my doctor at the next check up, but it's not something I'm going to be worrying about until then. Thanks again, everyone

I can't tell you how relieved I am after reading this thread. A little over a year ago, I had an emergency gall bladder removal done and just the other day, I noticed a small lump not too far from one of the scars from the surgery. I'll be honest, I immediately started panicking (I'm a high anxiety person). I started to google what it could be and I got everything from cancerous tumor to incisional hernia (which didn't help the anxiety very much). I finally found this thread, along with an article that described fatty deposits. Now that I've read all of your comments and descriptions, I am almost positive this is what it is. And it makes sense, because I have found similar bumps in different locations before (mainly in my arms and around my breasts), but was quick to write them off as fatty deposits. I guess this one's proximity to the scar is what made me consider that it could be something else. Either way, I will rest easier tonight. I'll still bring it up to my doctor at the next check up, but it's not something I'm going to be worrying about until then. Thanks again, everyone

Thank you for this post! I found few bumps under skin of my inner thighs and also on my upper arms.i thinks it is fat buz i wanted someone had the same and can reassure me.i have also cellulite and dont do any sport...so i hope it is really fat deposit.

Does anyone have it also on the upper arms?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information