Just writing this to let of steam.

I have come to the conclusion that ssri do more harm than good. I will never touch them again as long as i live.

If im honest i have not used them correctly over the year ive been on and off them all the time becuase i did not want to get addicted.

this caused me to hallucinate which was awful.

forward to now i took a 10mg escitalopram because my health anxiety was really bad. within a couple of hours i suffered depersonalisation and weeks later have wierd things happen such as sounds echoing in me head once and a voice that said hello in my head.

I blame all this wierd stuff on ssri and no way will i think otherwise although i must try hard to forgive myself for taking them in the first place.

I honestly believe now that unless you have a psychotic illness dont EVER take medication because anxiety is a normal part of life and nothing clinical.

plus scientifically it makes sense that if an ssri blocks the reputake your brain is going to compensate by reducing the reuptake pumps so obviously when you come off the ssri you have less reuptake pumps than before ....that cant be good!

wish i had realised this when i was 17!

peace out