Thread: Still worried

Red face Still worried

I can't stop obsessing with health anxiety over my head. 2 days ago I woke up with a feeling at the side of my head/ear a numb/general pain. I'm still getting these veins where if I put my fingers there I can feel pulsing away..my head feels compressed. I've put it all down to stress but why does it keep reoccurring? I've had to put up for months with it..odd week on free of it. I've sat all day obsessing over it feeling it more...

Re: Still worried

I know youre worried and anxious about it, and I completely understand where youre at. So please dont take this in the wrong way.
    All the time you spend worrying about a problem, will not make it go away. I wont change the situation. Worrying does not fix anything, all it does is make everything seem a hell of a lot worse!
    Youve had it for a long time on and off and its not gotten any worse. Youre not in any pain from it. Its not going to get worse and if it does you can go to your doctors about it.

Phil as difficult as it is I'd try not to feel about at veins, etc. because you'll only wind yourself up more and more. Try to accept that you are suffering from an anxiety state and that it will dampen down with time if you try not to focus on every strange ache or pain. When we are anxious we hang on to every thought and feeling. Try and distract yourself and you'll be more relaxed and these things won't worry you so much. I know it's so difficult but you can get through this if you ACCEPT and let time pass.

Quote Originally Posted by Maj View Post
    Phil as difficult as it is I'd try not to feel about at veins, etc. because you'll only wind yourself up more and more. Try to accept that you are suffering from an anxiety state and that it will dampen down with time if you try not to focus on every strange ache or pain. When we are anxious we hang on to every thought and feeling. Try and distract yourself and you'll be more relaxed and these things won't worry you so much. I know it's so difficult but you can get through this if you ACCEPT and let time pass.
    It's hard to relax about it as when I am not feeling the veins my head has a squeezing pressure and I have these little pains at each side of my head..maybe tension and anxiety not sure. I went out for a walk today and felt fine..been times I'd have felt worse..don't understand it.

I'm worried it's something serious and because not many have had it..worries me more. I can obsess and keep looking in the mirror and feeling these veins.. also round my ear is red so I keep worrying..

http://ezinearticles.com/?Why-Stress...-It&id=3616174 read. Its cus your stressed my love x x x

I get this too phil. I find that it eases off if i can calm down enough to listen to one of my relaxation tapes.
    You say that it went away after you had been out for a walk...that's good news. Fresh air and gentle exersise can be a very good stress reliever.

Thread Information