Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: eptopic beats

hi i have just found this site (thank god)i get a jumping feeling in my chest its not a fast beat just one big beat a bit like a flutter .
    i have had them for six years they have made life very bad i dont go out or anything i am always thinking about them .they started when my first doughter died i get very stressed and drive my hubby mad they are worse when my monthly is due or when i feel tired .i have had theem a lot lately i have just lost my parents this year to lung cancer whith my mum it was xmas eve which was very hard to try and be ok and happy with my 4 year old who thought santa was coming that night . i keep going to the docs they just say that these beats are ok wont kill me i am not sure just glad to talk to people who r the same as me

Oh jodie, i feel so sorry for you love you have really been through hell havnt you, what with ya daughter and ya parents you must feellike your whole world has fallen apart,im so so sorry that happened to you-.
    Welcome to no more panic,the people on here are so welcoming, and caring and you can make some good friends love that are going through what you and i are every day.
    As have properly seen with my posts my days are never boring, personallyi want boring back, i suffer badley.
    The beats in your chest sound like mine,i think they all come down to the same thing love.. i can have up to 80 or more a day and they are so so nasty arnt they, they scare you and make you feel a nervous reck coz god knows thats what they have done to me- jodie i find this hard to say coz i know that in ayselfyou really think they can harm you ,,but you will find lotes and lotes of people that vist here daily and they are still alive... so you see that says something dosnt it.
    I have had anxiety bad for 15 years on and off, but this time around is the mother of them all, and i am tangled up in the web of anxiety..jodie love you will be ok, everyone will really look after you here,you have come to the right place love.

ASH X

Mary and lesley had a really bad bad day mate, read my despartley seeking ashley page, hope you are both well, please share with me how ya feeling , take my mind of myself, for god sake...its doing my ehad in having this obsession with my self- oh and lesley i check my pulse constantley too,, ARRRRHHHH IT DRIVES ME MAD....IM JUST SO DOWN OF IT ALL XXXXX

ASH X

your an eiget . to suggest i lie to the doctors simply so that they will put me through my examinations. of course not.lol

deceitful woman!
    jackie

hahah, you know what i mean dont ya jack... i dont mean to be funny but a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do love... ant that right marcia and all.

ash x

p.s Decided to start me own rap band up im gonna call it.....eptopic beats...

hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe

ash.thank you for the kind words it means so much .i am in such a state tonight i have been trying to get my little one to sleep i lade down and after ten mins i felt like two or three fluttering feelings they have realy scared me i feel like i am going to pop my clogs i dread the rest of the night mad thats how i feel

i wish some of you were online right now i feel so bad panicy and stressed with these bloody eptopics

jo x

hiya jodie
    They have brought my topic up again then..bless.. it does help others though totally, when you read people suffering in the same way it gives reasurance ..although not cure.
    Jodie kept reading through these posts i have had them so so bad i tell you, still dont know how i am here, but the point is i am.. and that must show you something.
    Jodie and all other eptopic sufferers ... accept this.. accept that it cant harm you and your half way there... once you have accepted that it lessons.. it dont go away immidently(spell check) but in time will..
    I promise..
    Any help anyone please ask.,, i know how nasty it can be. [V]

ashley xx with love [^]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information