Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Things that Bug me!!!!!

Things that Bug me!!!!!

okay i'm having a moan about things that bug me as a few have happended this morning!!!

Drivers who dont use their indicators (do they make them on cars anymore!)

Drivers who don't acknowledge you when you let them through even though you have right of way!

People who have fake laughs - if it's not funny then don't laugh!!!

Walkers crisps colours being soo similar (i picked up tomato sauce crisps instead of smoky bacon this morningand nearly cried when I opened the (i hate tomato sauce crisps))

A similar thing happened to me the other day with prawn cocktail and plain. I hate prawns.

I really really really get very very very annoyed when I go into town in my LUNCH HOUR. And town is full of OLD people and those who DON'T WORK!!!

Why do you have to go shopping or use the post office in the ONE HOUR each day I have to get my chores done. You have all morning. And all afternoon. Why can't you simply stop at home and eat your lunch at a normal time instead of cluttering up the post office/bank/supermarket/dry cleaners/chemist etc. etc.

I had my nan trained to go up town between 9 and 10 am, returning home by 12.

If I was prime minister, I would issue all old/non working people with passes, which prohibit them visiting towns between 12 and 2 Monday to Friday.

Also, I would ban ALL supermarkets who have those ridiculous child size shopping trolleys. Only a MAN could have thought up such a totally stupid idea. As only a man, would then never visit the supermarket and experience himself being rammed in the calf by a mini trolley being propelled at 300 mph by an uncontrolled 4 year old off his head on Sunny Delight

Rang over!

Charlie

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

Ha talk about supermarkets,

We went to ASDA the other day and had the kids in the car. As we went in we seen someone leave a parent and child space we circled to get to it and by the time we go there there was a woman and two teenage kids getting out of their car in the parent and child space. i was not a happy bunny and just looked at them in disgust - they drew my little smirky grins. We ended up having to park in a normal space (which aren't very big) and had to manoevre the wee one out of his car seat and out of the car - all because that lazy woman couldn't be bothered!!

I also hate it when people park in disabled spaces that aren't disabled. very inconsiderate and thoughtless!!

Rant Over

Lucky

hi, the things that really make me see red are;

1 people that swear at their children
    2 people who know their rights but not their responSibilities
    3 teenagers who bully old folk (a lot of them where I live)
    4 people who crowd round in groups sniggering when someone collapses in the street (this one really makes me see red, im a very shy person but I walked past a group of these idiots once and announced that obviously there wasnt anything worth watching on tv that day) then I ran lol:(:(
    LYN

Lyn,

Where do u live?

That sounds terrible!! the teenagers should all get a good kick up the butt!!

Another thing that bugs me is kids with no manners - There is nothing worse than giving a kid something and them grabbing it with no thank you!!!!!

Lucky

Another thing that bugs me is music pumping out of a car so loudly that I can hear every word, or is that just me being OLD?

I hate seeing parents hitting their kids, people being cruel in any way to animals.

I hate drivers who insist on driving in your boot.

I hate bullies of any description.

I hate the countryside being bulldozed to make way for toll roads that no one uses.

Well, thats all I can think of at the moment but I bet I will think of more later!!

Kate x

Kate,

If someone is driving right up my a**e I slow down !!!!!

Lucky

LOL Lucky,

My hubby always tells me to do that as well!!

But I'm always scared it might end in a road rage incident so I DO NOTHING!!!

Kate x

Hi

I was in the car with my mate once..and she's funny as heck,
    someone was driving close to her boot so when we pulled up at some lights, she got out, opened her boot and shouted at them to invite them in. They just looked startled so she got in and booted it away. We were laughing our heads off but then again we were young and didnt think they might get out with a machete or smack her one on the nose...lol

love Sarah
    xx

LOL Sarah,

Oh how I wish I had the nerve to do something like that!!!!

Kate x

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information