HI...I'm a 29 yr old female. Had chronic health anxiety for 6-7 years now. Have been thinking a little too much on the dark side lately. I guess I'm just tired of fighting it and concentrating all day just to keep my train of thought ok. I am sick of trying the whole..be positive, relax, train yourself thing...it's always just temporary releif. I've soooo had it with being terrified all the time. I'm about to loose my job and my relationship is suffering because of me and this........but I CAN say that finding this site and reading some stories of others just like me has been a little bit of releif. My family has distanced themselves because they don't understand and I'm just sooooo tired. OH..and it's my 30th tonight..everyones coming and I've gone and sabotaged it by finding a small lump in my throat...Don't worry...I've had myself dead and buried already. Well I suppose I just needed to get that off my chest..Thanks for reading my jibberish. Hope you get it a bit. I hope each day lessens the fear for us all just a bit.