Thread: So . Fed . Up .

Unhappy So . Fed . Up .

Hi everybody...
    I really need to get this off my chest...
    I've been feeling like a rollercoaster recently...Up, down, up, down, up, down...
    I wasn't too bad today, but now I just feel like absolute CRAP.
    I'm trying SO hard to be positive and keep a smile on my face but it's getting too difficult.
    I'm just so fed up.
    I'm fed up of anxiety, fed up of panic attacks, fed up of STUPID agoraphobia and being stuck in my house, fed up of obsessing over everything, fed up of feeling down and depressed, fed up of being isolated from the world, fed up of having no friends, fed up of feeling like death must be far less painful than this crappy excuse of a life ...Fed up, fed up, FED UP of EVERYTHING.
    I just want to feel like a normal human being...Whatever that feels like!
    This stuff has taken over my life and I honestly don't know how much more I can take.
    How many more tears must I shed?
    How many more times must I look in the mirror and wonder what the point is...Why am I even here?
    I'm feeling so weak right now...SO weak...
    I just wish somebody would hug me tight and tell me it will all be ok...

Re: So . Fed . Up .

Hiya moon sorry to hear your fed up, i can kind of relate to what you saying up and down being fed up its a tough place to be in. Try and be determined to do something about it even if something small to make you feel better, tackle one thing at a time and as you do you will begin to feel better. It hard but only you can do and get the support you need to help you along the way tc

one big hug coming your way! and everything will be ok!
    im so sorry u r feeling so bad right now, what u have just written is like reading my life story! i can totally sympathise with you.
    you have probably had bad days like this before, if your anything like me you think oh here i go again back to square one :(
    but you do get through it somehow and tomorrow is never as bad as you think its going to be!
    if you ever need to chat feel free to pm me. u aint on your own
    take care xxxx

Hi moon.....I know how you feel hun, as I feel the same right now. Just try,try,try to see tomorrow as a new day. I know it is hard to when you feel beaten down by everything but you sound like you have battled so hard and can fight this thing.

It is very difficult especially when you wonder if it will ever end, but keep believing if you can that you will get to a point of stability. Living with anxiety we just have to keep knowing that things will get better.

Sending you a big hugxxxx

Hi
    I feel the same right now! so I am sending you a big hug, because they do help dont they when we feel like we do.
    I hope you soon have happier days. I find if I have a run of bad days, then I get a run of good days. I hope you have the same.
    Is it this time of year or what??? So many people seem down at the moment.
    Even my anti depressants don't seem to be doing too much for me today

Thank you everybody and big hugs back to you all!
    Still feeling crappy but a little bit better now that I got that off my chest and had a bit of a cry... Sometimes we just need a bit of a release... I really want it all to end but unfortunately it can't just go away like that...
    Thank you all for understanding...If anyone EVER needs a chat feel free to PM me... It's always good to know that people can relate!

Thread Information