Thread: Today

Today

I feel really anxious that i'm going to have a heart attack or to just drop down dead at any moment.

I know my heart is fine as i have had an ECG and my blood pressure have been checked, my blood was even checked and it was above normal.

So why do i keep thinking this? I have an appiontment for the doctors later today, about another problem. I have convinced myself that i'm going to have a heart attack and keep getting pains in my chest (maybe linked). My chest keeps going tight, i also get heart palpertations.

It is really doing my head in now - i was fine at the weekend, when i was in London, i had passing thoughts but was able to forget them.

"UNLESS YOU HAVE BREATHED ANXIETY, TASTED ANXIETY AND LIVED WITH ANXIETY YOU DONT KNOW HOW IT FEELS..
    NEVER JUDGE AN ANXIOUS PERSON BECAUSE YOU NEVER KNOW ONE DAY YOU MAY WAKE UP WITH IT YOURSELF..... (Stolen from someone else, can't remember who, but i'm sorry - i just liked it)"

Hi Greg

You are going to be fine hun just keep as positive as you can & tell the doctor today exactly how you feel.

These low points will pass i promise you, each day you will get stronger & stronger.

Take Care

Alex

Many People Will Walk
    In & Out Of Your Life
    But Only True Friends
    Will Leave Footprints
    In Your Heart

dont worry mate, think about London and what made you take your mind off it and do it again easier said then done i know but believe me its worth try. ur doc will reassure u its all anxiety ecg monitors the heart and the heart is so strong and if your showed as above normal than u should say to yourself why am i worried im fit healthy and gonna live to live my life to the full. so start here right now

x

so sorry you havin a bad day.Why is it when WE KNOW that it is a panic attack and we have done things beore WITHOUT PANIC do we still think we are about to die????I read a post earlier and it tels you the part of the brain that is reacting to subconcios stimuli.And that we can re train it to react when needed not all the b++++y time,you know,'oh i'm sitting watching the tv.and oh s++t i'm dieing again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'i'm laughing at myself here,i mean that is what i do all the time.HELOOOO,ONLY ME I'M DYING AGAIN,HA HA HA HA!!!!Oh well hope i've made you laugh at least.Good lock at the dr's check the post out it's very interesting.love mary[nutcase]rose.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

we are all in the same boat and can guide each other ashore

Went to the doctors yesterday, doctor told me that i'm fit and healthy, she said the pains were in my head. I was not having a heart attack and that i should not be thinking about this, as it isn't affecting me.

So i was fine till about 30 mins ago, when i got a pain in my chest, well its underneath my collor bone to thw right of my neck. Which has sent me into panic stations again. convinced that it is a heart attack i am.

Sick being like this - Doctor has told me it aint my heart, why can't i accept that?

"UNLESS YOU HAVE BREATHED ANXIETY, TASTED ANXIETY AND LIVED WITH ANXIETY YOU DONT KNOW HOW IT FEELS..
    NEVER JUDGE AN ANXIOUS PERSON BECAUSE YOU NEVER KNOW ONE DAY YOU MAY WAKE UP WITH IT YOURSELF..... (Stolen from someone else, can't remember who, but i'm sorry - i just liked it)"

Thread Information