My life is in tatters at the moment.
I feel so scared and alone every single day.
I'm so anxious at the moment it's unbelievable. I have a panic attack after EVERY meal because I think i'm choking. Im so scared of it, that it drives me insane. (Im loosing weight from avoiding food aswell)
I'm having one right now sitting here, because my chests tight, my airways tight, my throats tight, and it feels so hard to breathe :(
Breathing is my main issue. Im SO scared of being suffocated by food, or bits of clothes that flick off, like wooly bits and/or fluff going up my nose and then into my airway. (Sounds so stupid) But its making my life a nightmare.
I have absolutely NO sex drive what so ever to the point I feel so harsh on my boyfriend of 21 months today (which ive only just remembered) Its become more like a friendship cus im so scared of doing anything with him incase when we kiss, like anything gets stuck in my airway. Its killing me. I love him, but cant show him.
Please tell me theres one more person out there like me? Im just thinking of giving up and ending everything. All my friends have turned on me at college, I can't dance at collega anymore (it used to be my passion) and we just got a new dance teacher so she probs thinks im just some unenthusiastic git. When im NOT.
Oh god. I can't go on anymore