Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: being stupidddddddddd!!!

being stupidddddddddd!!!

hello nice great folk.

give me a kickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!

got upto today feeling great and have been for a while now......no tiredness........up and about no probs.....but today feeling good singing along with songs feeling fine then....mm.....strated thinking what if im bi- polar and this is a manic stage...mmmm....i know, lol ,that bi polar is not usually diagonised by singing out loud to songs and feeling gereranlly happy...lol....but you guys no the drill when you get inoviled with a stupid thought like this.....anyway...give me a big kick please and tell me to shout up and keep singingggggggggggg

thank you and thank you again and another thank you for good luck!!

andy

Hi Hun,

You sound like your on a high there mate keep it up.

Its great to sing along to some good tunes. (I do even though i can't sing for toffee LOL) Plus i do'nt care anyway. LOL

Keep Positive & Keep Smiling

Take Care

Alex

Many People Will Walk
    In & Out Of Your Life
    But Only True Friends
    Will Leave Footprints
    In Your Heart

Hiya

It's crap isn't it. Even when you feel good you start getting these silly thoughts that it's down to something sinister.

When I'm really relaxed I either think my heart is beating too weak or slowly or, and this is really stupid, I think that I've stopped breathing because I think it feels alien to me to not be over breathing!! I mean as if you just forget to breathe lol!!!

Anyway mate. I understand; it just seems anxiety creeps up on you even when it seems as far away as possible

Shiv x

Oh Andy

ROFL - I have done exactly this when I've felt I am too happy!!!!!!

Big hug mate xxxxx

Piglet

"Supposing a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?" said Piglet.
    "Supposing it didn't," said Pooh after careful thought.

Hi Andy,

What are we like eh!! Even when we feel good we worry LOL

Now when I sing a long at the top of my voice, my kids threaten to get me locked up, they say I'm not being fair to the cats.........well I think I sound good anyway [xx(]

Here's a huge kick along with a ((HUG)) to help you along your way mate.

Love

Trac xxx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

Hi Andy

Lovely to hear from you again.[8D]

I have something for you ...

KICK

There - does that feel better?[:P]

You know you are not mad or bi-polar and you will bounce back from this ok.

((((hug)))))

xx

Nicola

Andy

This is one of your old favourites - shall I forward you back some of your old emails !!

Those were when you really thought this was true, not now that you know its not, but are just wanting some TLC about it anyway !

Love
    Meg xx

Hi Andy,

have a swift KICK from me mate!

I have a very good mate who runs the national conference for Bi Polar disorder and I have spoken to him about it in depth quite a bit as it did go through my mind as well (surprise that......what doesn't go through your mind?!!!).
    Anyway, from the way he described it to me I reckon you'd have a good idea by now if you were mate. It usually shows in quite extreme responses. People will commonly exhibit no fear, feelings of invincibility, be very hedonistic, run up massive debt etc for a period of time and then go completely the other way and go into a big depression.
    I don't think singing along to a record puts you in this category mate!! If it did I'd be in right trouble.

Enjoy your singing.

Cheers mate,
    Trev

SNAP!Honest as i am very down today and the other day i wa s laughin and chattin[being normal!!]i have had the same thoughts!!I no it is not the case but these little thoughts jist go creepin on in dont they!!What are we like,it's helped me to read your post and all the replies too,so lets kick ourselves up the behinds!Ha ha haha!love mary-rose.xxxxxxxx

we are all in the same boat and can guide each other ashore

I think up and down days are just a part of everyday normal living. I think that as anxiety sufferers when we feel ok again we maybe forget we used to have up and down days before all of this.

We have become so used to focusing in before on our every feeling that we can be easily tricked by memory flashes or tiredness into giving things importance again when they dont deserve it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information