Thread: Ok, there is DEFINITELY something wrong with me..

Ok, there is DEFINITELY something wrong with me..

Just stood in a shop walking about feeling absolutley fine, stopped n looked at mags, was deciding which one to buy (which celeb story sounded the juicest! lol!) and then out of nowhere i went completely faint, vision darkened, almost feel to the ground. my eyes flickered and i just felt this is it. my heart racewd with it, not after it. i have severe weakness in right forearm, hands but mostly right, but can still lift heavy things so bit confused by this... i cant stop clencing my fists and tensing my face muscles and arm muscles, aznd twisting my muscles in my arms n legs, it like an uncontrollable urge that isnt going away :( day in day out, my vision is on and off goes blurry n weird, i feel so ill. chronic fatigue, 24/7, had bloods but all normal. but no recent ones in the last month or so, so maybe shud have more... nodes in neck and groin are up and arent going asway, been there for 9 weeks :( i KNOW thers summin going on now... without a doubt. sudden severe symptoms that come on as quick and bad as they do, and leaving me feeling like i cant move and in pain or ache when i do, IS NOT NORMAL :( im seeing a neuro on 1st feb, but i dont think i can wait that long :(

**** He who fears something gives it power over him.- Moorish proverb ****

**** You can conquer almost any fear if you will only make up your mind to do so. For remember, fear doesn’t exist anywhere except in the mind. - Dale Carnegie ****

Re: Ok, there is DEFINITELY something wrong with me..

defo get that hypoglycemia test. As symptoms are anxiety, feeling faint, sugar cravings.
    you can do this quize, but remember that all your symptoms are the same as anxiety, its just you say they happen so suddenly.http://www.hypoglycemia.org/hypo_test.asp
    hopefully the doctor will be able to tell you if its anxiety or not.
    x

Thread Information