Hi, i've had this extremely scary headache for awhile now and it's really getting to me ruining my life. So last sept 22nd I had my first full fledge panic attack and I amwondering if it could be some after effects to it or something, but I don't know I haven't got any CT scans get or MRI's but I plan to really soon!, the pain iis dull, and mainly at the back of my head, the skull is sensative to touch top back and sides near the pressure points(It gets worse if I look up or bend down, ill feel a spike), the pain is sharp sometimes, but only when I move my head side to side really fast its like shooting pain or stabbing icepick-like and it's scaring me. I also sometimes feel like vomiting, but never do, I get dizzy sometimes and worry a lot almost having many panic attacks, but they only last for a moment, twitching occurs in my body in random places, some back neck pain as well as top as lower back. I've been seeing a chiropractor for a bit now and nothing he has done has fixed me, i'm so scared and this is ruining my life, but I worry about somehow losing control of my bosy or something and thats what basically casuses major panic attacks for me, but I have been reading on here and this on person had very close symptoms to mine, So if anyone could help please do I want my normal life back...