Thread: work BASED at home

work BASED at home

hi all,
    Like a lot of you I find it hard to hold down a job, the thought of being accountable to a boss terrifies me and the times I've had to ring in sick are horrible I hate feeling like people are talking about me saying I'm always sick.

anyhow my dream would be to work at home and after much searching I've joined Kleeneze which is a business that you are your own boss at so it means you set your hours which is cool. You do have to go out and deliver catologues and collect them though so it's not for an agrophobic person who can't leave the house but for someone who just wants a bit more flexibility than a 'normal' job it could work.

You earn 22% commision so if you put out 200 catologues a week you'd be earning on average £43 a week which isn't a lot but it's better than nothing and there are opportunities to earn as much as you want.

If you would like to chat more send me a PM, I think this is kind of working for me at the moment and I hope it will in the long term so maybe it could work for someone here too

Best wishes

Re: work BASED at home

Hi, I have read up a bit on Kleeneze in the past and have even heard of some people becoming millionaires from doing it, I don't know how they manage that though?

Thanks for this, I've been looking at home options "remoteemployment.com" is useful. Sorry, don't know how to do the link.

hi, well basically there are two ways to make money with kleeneze : 1) getting orders from the catologues from neighbours/houses in your town

2)sponsoring, which is basically introducing people to kleeneze. No-one can join kleeneze without having someone introduce them. If you introduce someone it's your job to help them 'show them the ropes' and you get a bonus for every person who you introduce then you get a percentage of whatever they make (not actually taking away from the persons profits but getting it from kleeneze cos they want more people out there selling their products)

so the millionaires have just sponsored lots of people who have also sponsored lots of people and they all still go out delivering catologues and get the same profits but they make money from each other.

The millionaires are really 'business minded' who don't have a problem with going up to strangers and asking if they want an extra income I couldn't do that :S but if they can good for them

Thread Information