Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is this withdrawal??

Re: Is this withdrawal??

Thanks sue. Iv had panic attack like symptoms today they are very scary I hate this :-(

Another horrible day! Tingling sensations in my eyes when I move them, got a Rattly chest now Aswel, feel really down and can't see any future. Had the occasional cry Aswel feel so low :-(

Sorry Mike you have come through this far and it seems pretty awful by the sound of things . A good cry never hurt anyone .The rattly chest sounds like you got a cough coming or something .Lots of bugs and thing s around .this can make you feel low as well .Hope you have a goodnights sleep and feel a bit better tommorow ..Try to believe this wont last , and it will get better .Nothing stays the same forever ..take care luv Sue x

Thanks sue, Iv got a cold that's all of a sudden come on! And If I move my eyes left and right I get what I can only explain as a tingly/tickly feeling?? I'm seriously losing the plot. I hope more than anything I get better an look back on these posts and think wow I was strange! :-(

Well that explains some of it Mike .Keep drinking lots and especially fruit juice .You will feel better in a few days .Im sure you will look back and laugh lol ..Not funny at the moment tho .Hope you sleep well .T/c Sue x

Mike - I am experiencing exactly the same thing that you are! My head is PROPERLY dizzy and woosy and i feel like a drunk...i have missed several "do's" and although that in itself doesn't bother me too much it's how I now view myself and think of myself as a person who can't cope. I was on cit for 18 months and decided to come off due to me wanting to try for a baby next year. Took last tab last Thursday (9th Dec) and for a few days felt fine but has PROPERLY kicked in in last couple days. Feel really really drunk and light headed and like a total failure! I haven't been in the docs because i am also on steroids for a swelling in my ear and i'm scared of catching somehting but i just NEED to get past these next few days. I am trying so hard to stay positive while trying to behave normally but it's just not happening.

Try hard to keep your chin up....you may have felt ok in the first instance as it could take a while for the meds to come out your system?? WHo knows how this stuff works but i can tell ya i will be sooooo happy to get me back again!

I'm online all day so message me if you want to chat :-)

Hi I was at docs again this morning and she told me I have a chest infection for which I got anti biotics. I explained again about the weird feeling when I move my eyes but she said hopefully it will all settle down. I don't think doctors dont know enough about anti depressants and are very quick to prescribe them! Here's hoping things get better for us both :-)
    Last edited by mike2512; 18-12-10 at 15:31.

Just an update bar the chest infection Iv felt ok so far this week, I Havnt had any tingling in my eyes for the past few days. Just have a cough now cos of the chest infection. Feel
    A little tired today and slightly off balance, I think this has to do with watching a film in 3D for the first time last night my eyes felt funny when it finishe and didn't get to bed till 2am but all in all I feel a little better than last Week so I suppose that's a positive.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information