Last time I was sexually active was 3 months ago. It was not protected and yes that was stupid, but he did pull out. I know that's not the safest method but it's never failed me before. Anyway, I took a test the day before my period started that month and it was negative. I took another one the next week and it was negative. I had two periods in October and one in November and took 2 pregnancy test this month and both negative. I have also lost weight. About 15lbs. I have been nauseated, but I think thats from my Lamictal, buspar and ativan. I'm so freaked out...I know I'm not pregnant, but I'm constantly sucking in my stomach and I can't remember when I started my period last month so I don't even know when it's due this month...Mind you I haven't had sex since three months ago, I've had 3 periods, and 4 negative tests since then. I'm going to see my obgyn this week just to confim or else I will drive myself crazy. Please tell me I have nothing to worry about. I kinda feel like all of this anxiety is Gods way of punishing me telling me not to do that again. Like a scare tactic. Crazy, I know.