Quote Originally Posted by lightmuse View Post
I have been doing studies on this. Now mainstream sciences are unaware of this, and have been improperly attempting to diagnose it as many things such as cancer, cysts, and infections. However, it is a little more esoteric than that. The common populus of people with this ''condition'' are born between 1980 to 2000. Another astonishing thing is that a large amount of people with these bumps only notice/gain them after they have had a spiritual experience, or are spiritual themselves.

The reasoning behind my research attention towards spirituality is that the chakra system seems to line up with this bump. The third eye, or pineal gland is located between and slightly above your eyebrows, being the chakra that is aligned directly with the bump; it also appears that it is related to a spiritual theory that may explain some cases of attention deficit syndromes. 'Indigo children', as they are called, often have large amounts of energy and are regarded as more intelligent, active, and peaceful than others; also, many seem to have had violent childhoods and high resistance to sickness and disease.

I would not go as far as to say that you are ready to become an enlightened being; for that is wholly up to you.
Thats crazy, cuz i have it too and exactly fit into the description you made