I have suffered from anxiety disorders my whole life. I have several different kinds of anxiety disorder. One that effects me most is ASAD (Adult Separation Anxiety Disorder.) I have suffered from this condition since I was a young child, it has always controlled my life. It is mainly directed towards my mom. I have to know where she is at every moment of the day, if the roads are bad, or there are storms coming I beg and plead for her not to leave. I call her 30 to 40 times a day. It used to be so bad that she could not even go to the basement to do laundry by herslef. I have never been able to lead a "normal" life. I have been to many therapist and it hasnt gone well. I have always felt that I am the only one in the world who feels this way because I have never met anyone else who has. I am hoping maybe someone on this site could help me. I dont want to go on medication for this problem (another one of my anxietys.) I just want to be normal, because I know my thoughts and actions are irrational but I just cant help it.