Thread: giving in to my voices

giving in to my voices

Hi
    Been told to post again cos finding it hard to come here and post and let out my feelings. Why? Because i feel that everyone who has known me has given up on me, except one and thats Lea.
    Each day has been hard because my voices are telling me that i am not worth it, I am even having bad dreams nearly every night which ends with me dying.
    The other nite Lea found me on the bed crying my eyes out, im trying hard to hide my feelings from her and say theres nothing wrong, but she knows there is.
    It just feels that everything in my life is bad even my job is geting me down and though im trying to find another, im having no luck cos you have to fill a medical form in, and as soon as you say depression thats it .And due to a personal problem with a customer which is related to family im being stuck on the late shift most nights so at the min i have no social life. Just feel tired all the time/
    Im finding im getting upset over any little thing, and have been cutting again, im also on about 4 different lots of tabs which i now have to take in yogart other wise it gives me flash backs to the od's and makes me sick.
    Still feels like i am living for other ppl and not me, yes its the same problem im missing my sister i still have the letter that came back and its making me feel that she was right i should of jumped in front of a train when she said. I just want to be given one more chance with her or if not just to be told why im hated so much that none of my family will speak, and yes i must be hated otherwise they would talk. It my mums birthday today and this is the 2yr without contact.
    I dont understand why i am being punished by them because i have depression, it seems in the end you lose everyone, to me at the min depression is the new plaque once you got it thats it.
    Can anyone answer why i should carry on? cos i dont know the answer, im sleeping in later than i normally do, and dont care what happens to me.
    Lea is all that is keeping me going, she has my meds, sadly she cant stop me from cutting i have to do that, but she has stopped me from drinking again. Thankyou lea x
    Lea goes home in month or so and im scared to what i will do. As it means someone else leaving me, ok she will still be at end of the phone, but it not the same.
    I just want one last go with my sis mainly, but we cant find her, I cant go on for ever hurting like this.
    I said i would post this once cos i even feel lonely here now, oh we went to the hospital when i tried to bleach tattoo off its ok, but i even hate looking at them, cos they in memory of my dad, and at this time im angry with him for bring me into this world. And if im honest im starting to hate myself more cos everyone must be right. Im not worth any of there time cos they only want happy ppl. and as they said ive wasted my life so why should i carry on just to be unhappy and lonely?
    sorry for bad post, i might come on and read it but feel that i aint worth helping. This was hard to write, voices telling me to give up.
    take care
    susiex

Hi Hun

You have had it so hard and we forgot to look into how bad it was for you just wish you had told us ealier.I can now reading your post realise how you were earlier and wouls never hold that against you. It was a misjudgement on all sides.

We are all here to help and i am to and know that you wont lea down again. She has stood by you through it all and she in your eyes should be a hero, she is in mine. She has never once moved away rom you so i hope you both sort this out and you susie realise how much she loves you.

Welcome back we wont let yo down as long as you dont let us down. We care and are here to help.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

"Life is a distance and to travel that distance you were given the strength and guidance to do so".

hugz cheeky monkey xxxxxxxxxxxx

hi babe,

i know you have found it hard to post but i am really glad that you have as i think that you will benefit from it.
    i have told you that i will help you 100% of the way.
    there is no need to hide your feelings from me as i want to help you.
    i know you will find another job shortly as we will change that prob
    with reguards to you sis i told you we can start to look at new routes to see if we can find her and as for the letter just think of it as it has been returned as she dont live there and we will look somewhere to find her new address and remember i am always here and i am never going to leave you i love you to much IDST

i aint dont much to help as if you think about it you are the one who has stopped you from drinking as only i can advise and be there to support you so a really BIG WELL DONE ((((((susie))))))

love lea xxxxxx

thanks sal but im not hero honest

lea

Hi susie

Listen to the help thats been given in the replies to your posting. I will say that you are worth a lot and the voices are probably trying to mislead you so listen to the good advice and not the bad. Hope things brighten up for you soon

Keith

hi
    i was wondering if i could have some hugs as im not feeling to good to day and thanks to those who have replied even if it is just to say thinking of you etc

take care
    susie x

(((hugs))) for you suz, keep your chin up .. tc andrew

Thread Information