Thread: constantly feeling sick at night

Unhappy constantly feeling sick at night

Hi,

I have been suffering from panic attacks for about a year now, so I usually know when one is coming on and I know ezactly when I am having a panic attack. Lately every night I have been feeling like I need to be sick and I shake. The shaking using disappears within 20 minutes however the sick feeling stays. Is this relating to the fact that I have panic attack and is perhaps an indiscrete form of one?

Many thanks

Re: constantly feeling sick at night

Hiya

I always feel sick and get a very upset stomach with panic attacks. Once the initial attacks over it can take like 90mins ( or something) for the adrenilin (sp!) to go away, so I always feel bad after an attack as well.
    I usually use over the counter medications to relieve the sickness. As it makes me panic again to feel sick! Lol
    travel sick tablets, pepto bismal etc
    As this is a new sympton however you should mention it to your gp. Are you on regular meds for the panic anyway?

Abby x

Hi Abby, thank you for your reply. I had been taking Propranolol up until about three months ago, so I don't take anything now, but that was just to block out the adreniline (sp too haha). So I'm not taking anything for the sickness. I've told my gp but she says everything I feel is in relation to panic attacks. Was just checking to see if this is normal for other sufferers too! Horrible feeling x

I get an upset stomach with anxiety, too. I don't have to be panicking, just anxious. I sometimes will use Mylanta or suck on a cough drop and that seems to help the gaggy feeling.

Thread Information