Thread: Does this sound like panic or somthing else

Does this sound like panic or somthing else

Hi All

Could you please help, Not felt like this before

Do you think this is panic of something else?

My symptoms are......

Was sat relaxed at my mums then as I stood up felt like I was going to faint and 40mins on feel the same, I have chest pain, very
    dizzy, like something is stuck in my chest, weak legs, blurred vision, sweaty palms, disorentated, sick, back ache, a strange feeling shootng through my body, spams, and have to keep sqinting and breathless

I just raced to A&E but it is too busy so have come home, I am scared as had so many panic attacks but never have they felt this way, I Feel floaty and like im going slip away

Any suggestions would help

Thank Wendy xx

it sounds a lot like panic to me. Its funny, every new attack I get, I freak out, because it "has never felt this way before". But everytime, its always just panic, and it passes. I try to stop myself when I say this time it is really something terrible, because last time I thought it was also! I would give yourself a good 24 hours to see if it passes. I do not think it is anything serious, but you may be comming down with a cold or something. Anyway, just wanted to let you know I know how you feel...

__________________________________________________ __________________________________
    "I hope you never fear those mountains in the distance, never settle for the path of least resistance... When you get the chance to sit it out or dance, I hope you dance"

"This too shall pass..."

Hi Wendy,

If you look at the following link you will see all you described are typical anxiety symptoms:

Common Symptoms of Panic Attacks, Anxiety, Phobias and OCD.

Try not to worry.

take care

Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

Hi Wendy

I have had Panic Attacks for years and each time I used to get one I always thought it was different that time. The symptoms you describe is classic anxiety. Try not to worry too much.

Darkangel

........life is for living not just for surviving

Hi Wendy

Sounds very much like a severe panic attack and they are awful and take quite a time to come through them.

You coped however tough it got. We are all here for you and understand how hard this is.

Thinking about you.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

"Life is a distance and to travel that distance you were given the strength and guidance to do so".

Thank you all for your replies, Sometimes It just takes someone else to tell me as my mind gets carried away and Im convince myself of all sort!

Thanks again
    Wendy xx

Maybe you got up from being relaxed too quickly and that would have made you a bit dizzy as a normal physiological event and then you scared yourself and the rest was anxiety and led to panic too

Meg
    www.anxietymanagementltd.com

proactiveness, positivity, persistence, perseverance and practice = progress

hi..
    It sounds like you had a panic attack to me...but it is hard to tell totally. You symptoms are all of panic..and PA's come on usually without a trigger or warning.
    I hope you feel better now.

Thread Information