Thread: ME AGAIN!!!!!!

ME AGAIN!!!!!!

I dunno wether i told anyone about this but back at the end of august or 1st sept i took a nasty bang to my head i got a really big goose like egg shape come out with the bruise wthin a week the bump had gone but not the bruise i thought its beter to be external than internal right or wrong? then about 3 weks later all my anxiety etc started and becauser i still have the lightheadednes im worrid i have a blood clot or somethings not correct with my head. But again my doic tells me 100% its not the knock you took its anxiety but maybe the knock was so severe it shocked ur system and gave you the panic etc. i guess i just wanna know if anyone else has taken a knock to there head im scared yet again about another symptom.

thanks for reading xx

katy i dont know if this will help , but in the summer of last year one of my 3 year old twins pushed the other one into a big container out our back. he seemed to almost fly until his wee head reached the container and all of a sudden a humongus growth developed on his forehead. i immediately rushed him, his devil of a twin brother, my 12 year old and my baby ( and i was pregnant. that was all for sympathy please) to a & e.

the bump was horrific and i thought the worst. yet they told me no harm was done and he is still as healthy 1 year on.

i have four boys aged 3 and under and the knocks to thier head are a daily occurance as a result of which i walk about the whole day picking on up after the other. some of the knocks sound and look quite severe but they bounce back and are falling 1 minute later.

therefore our bodies can take some knocks, if it only took 1 knock to cause what you fear, all my kids would have it, god forbid.

try not to worry, im sure you would be right to believe in your doctor

hope this book helps.lol sorry it is so long
    jackie

Katy, I used to get hit over the head by my ex husband a lot, he hit me over the head with a remote control and a phone once, but GP felt my head and said it was ok, even though I felt light headed with it, which of course was our anxiety again. This is an example of hoe anxiety makes us feel lightheaded: - Other day I had a glass of orange juice and realised the seal had been broken on it after I'd drunk it, so of course I thought someone had put the date rape drug in it, even though it came from Iceland and not a nightclub, and felt I was exhibiting the symptoms of drug poisoning - calmed down after my mother had some and saw she was ok

Anxiety Is Evil

thanks guys fro your reply much appreciated jackie it werent long it ws helpful., thanks xxx

Thread Information