Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: moving from mole to mole

Re: moving from mole to mole

for 6 years i found increasing moles and freckles and i was told its part of ageing and can happen at any age but i was told it happens to everyone at some stage of life - i have a mole like you say at my ear and i was told i simply had lovely ears and not to worry about moles - particularly at my age (24) the only time to worry about moles is if you have dark patches throughout your skin and they get much bigger - however a visit to your GP will diagnose it 100% accurately, if your doc says there is nothing to worry about then he/she is right. Please trust them. they see these problems everyday!

Hello everyone, I have been feeling a little better about my moles, I am going to my doctor for a full skin check next tues, the starting cbt to try get over the constant fear of illness and death. My fear always comes back to the same route fear which is not seeing my kids grow up, first it was blood clots, the heart problems now skin cancer...... Need to stop this now

So I would no if I had a nodular melenoma by now?? The mole has been sat on top of my ear for about 6 yrs or so

i have scratched a tiny mole off my tummy and it is so sore and looks like a heat lump when the head gets scratched of it why have i done this!!! the thing was only the size of a pin prick!! now it is a big sore.... will it heal??

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information