Thread: Given up sorry

Given up sorry

Hi
    I am having the hardest time of my life at the moment, due to money health, work, and home problems, last night i hardly slept, and have for the first time in ages drank on top of meds and i have felt like crap. Why cos it seems that some ppl cant forgive me no matter how many times ive said sorry!! You know how that makes me feel like I am the lowest of the low im not even worth a second chance, or if something goes wrong who do we blame! Susie!
    I was looking forward to going to the meet up in Brighton and to meet new friends! I aint sure now, i dont know who to trust now.
    My life is one big waste of space and time.
    Ive got two appointsments this week one with the doc the other with the eye hospital, but as im such a bad person i feel like cancelling them after all theres people who deserve to have those appoints.
    Anyway just had to post or it was either this or get drunk or cut.
    I hope you all can find happiness and love in your lives and i really mean that.
    All i want to do is help others and be forgiven for things i have done, so thats why i cant understand why everyone leaves me. At the min it is very hard to go on,
    Sorry you dont want to read about my crap.
    I know how ppl feel so prob wont come back again.
    Take Care ok
    love to you all, best im forgotton about
    susie[|)][xx(]:(:(:(:(:(:(

Hi Susie

You are not a bad person & you have'nt failed anywhere.

It will be good for you going to the docs appointment you will be able to tell them exactly how your feeling on everything & they will be able to support you further.
    The eye hospital too will give you peace of mind.

You deserve help like the rest of us & you will get it this week.

Please keep those appointments because you know you will feel better for it.

Keep positive & your chin up hun.

Take Care

Alex

Many People Will Walk
    In & Out Of Your Life
    But Only True Friends
    Will Leave Footprints
    In Your Heart

Hi susie its not crap what you write and you are welcome to pm me, msn me and chat anytime you want, we are all supposed to be here to help each other no matter what. Take care and dont leave, Vernon

Thread Information