Thread: HELP QUICK PLEASE!!!!! Home alone & so scared

HELP QUICK PLEASE!!!!! Home alone & so scared

Just as my husband went to work at 8pm i began to feel awful. Chest discomfort stomach cramps, lower stabbing pains in back, cheek numbness in both sides, pins and needles in left arm and feeling generally weak. Also began sweating then cold and feels like i have severe tootache but only on and off

I am so so scared as that im having a heart attack but my pulse is normal (70) i am 36 smoker and suffered anxiety since 1997 :( :( :(

i have had 4mg of diazapem but it feels like someone is crushing my chest and i cant sleep or like someone is prodding my whole face chest and back. It does move around but hot water botle not helping either

i havent any painkillers but did have an ibroprofen 40 mins ago too

it has been happening now constantly for 3 hours

Is this another mega panic attack or ore serious a heart attack or stroke or am i being SILLY

My OH has had the flu bug on and off for a week :( and i have had it very mild and not eaten a proper meal today except cereal and toast and im also constipated

Please Please help asap of you can as the emergency services here dont speak english and i dont know what else to do and it will be 3 hrs till husband finishes work

Re: HELP QUICK PLEASE!!!!! Home alone & so scared

Paper bag NOW or hands over your nose and mouth, close your eyes and breathe..
    YOU ARE SAFE
    YOUVE DONE THIS BEFORE AND DID FINE
    THIS WILL PEAK THEN START TO GET BETTER
    YOU ARE SAFE
    BREATHE........OPEN A WINDOW AND FEEL COOL AIR ON YOUR SKIN...BREATHE....
    If you can, sips of water help
    If you like, the radio helps, try and really listen to what they are singing.......
    YOU ARE SAFE AND YOU WILL BE OK
    THIS WILL PASS X

I hope Paula's advise as helped x

i know i go on and on every so often but it really does frighten me. I havent been doing anything out of the ordinary today at all. I have the fan on and hot water bottle and nothing works

i take nexium for acid reflux and just found out it can cause alot of these symptoms too

the chest pain and sensations can be caused by tension in your neck x
    the numbness> anxiety and or TMJ .

I had the same thing last night, scared me half to death with the crushing sensation in my chest. I was alone too , in fact I'm alone for a whole month.
    I totally understand you are terrified but please try and remember that when you panic you tend to think the worst, your panicking because you fear these sypmtoms getting worse. like heart attack death.
    I had all those thoughts and at the time i was so convinced i was dying.

have been the same all day today - eventually got to sleep at 3am :( and awake again at 7am and am meant to be out this evening for a meal as our friend is moving back to the uk 2moro so i have to go out

the only positive thing i have is my husband also has the stomach and backache so i am wondering is it a bad form of the flu

Im sorry I couldnt help you. I think that you should maybe see your gp and talk about how you feel, or a local chemist if you feel you are coming down with something.

If you seriously think you have the flu or a virus .You should in all fairness stay at home .Its only going to spread to others and isnt really fair ..I do hope you feel better soon ..Sue x

Paula - u do help each time - it helps me think positively when i read your comments and u always always reply to me so a HUGE thank you

we did go out but only for afew hours and everyone who was out also seemed to have the same symptoms so we went to the chemist today and got paracetamol, vicks and some vitamin c

unfortunately i have to work tonight but its only cleaning my friends bar and stock take as she is actually closed tonight so i am going to try and struggle on

I do think it is a form of the flu and it may have heightened my anxiety symptoms - is this possible as today my hubby is now complaining of pains in his left arm

yeah I have a cold and I have often said that at times anxiety feels like your actually so it can be hard to tell the difference sometimes!
    aw hope you feel better soon, I haven't got the flu thankfully but I have this cold which makes my anxiety worse.

Thread Information