Thread: Low BP - Help!

Low BP - Help!

Hope someone can offer some advice please, over the last few days I have felt spaced out, lightheaded and generally unwell, I do suffer from Anxiety and am on 80mg propanolol and 20mg Citalopram.

My BP yesterday evening (whilst watching tv) was 81/40, seen doc today he didn't seem bothered at all, but then this particular doc never reassures me! Should I be concerned?? It fluctuates sooo much was 150/100 this afternoon (whilst watching tv)

Your advice please?

Thanks Clare xx

Re: Low BP - Help!

Low is far better than high and yours, whilst low is OK. What was it at the Docs today?

What were you watching this afternoon as how you were responding to what you were watching could have a bearing on you BP.

Above all I would say stop taking your BP all the time as it is only going to serve to worry you more!!!!

hey, i have low blood pressure and have done for years so i wouldnt worry too much if your doctor says hes not worried then theres no need for you to worry!
    Try not to take your blood pressure it changes so much over the day its not worth the worry.

claire xx

i have low blood pressure when at the docs its 100/60 i wouldnt worry about it being low

one thing you really need to do is bin your manchine and stop taking your blood pressure this is feeding it and making it worse if you needed your blood pressure monitoring the gp would do it

i know its hard as i check my pulse all the time x

Thread Information