Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: start of panic

start of panic

whats your first feeling or symptom when panic starts out of the blue!

mine is like a wave of fear and funny feeling like you want to get up and run!
    almost a funny smeall in nose and feel like your fading away,out of your body xx

fibrochat) http://apriltones.proboards54.com

sounds very familiar april, think youve hit the nail on the head for my first symptom. many more come after that. dont ya just love it.lol
    jackie

Hi April

Mine is a kind of dizzy feeling to start with then also get as you do the need to escape, strange how we know what these symptoms are yet at the time I still think Im going to die

Wendy x

Mine is i come over all hot and bothered my eras feel like there burning and i then get dizzy lightheaded and the feeling of being strangled and suffocated which then means i have to get air. this sound familiar to anyone

Hi April - I get a hot flush, then get very dizzy and have to just go - anywhere - as long as I'm moving!! If I sit and try to go with it I end up shivering and trembling too.
    Love Helen

one other thing i wanted to mention was that i dont think the panic feeling ever leaves u as alot of us suffer the constant spaciness and lightheadedness, but when u feel it getting worse its the symptoms ive explained that happen to me

i used to get the feeling i described when i was really bad about 4 to 5 yeara ago but came back when pregnant few years ago then after with pnd.
    i have had alot last few days and has shocked me but i know what it is straight away and it goes. I am more scared of the palps but havent had one today. x

fibrochat) http://apriltones.proboards54.com

I get a rush of fear - kind of starting from my feet, through my body to my head (so powerful!!!) - even after it subsides I have anxiety for many hours after - just awful!!!!!

The joys!!!

Love Pinky

I get the lightheadedness, feel faint, trapped wind in my chest & the need to go to the Bathroom : ( .......

Cath x

<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">I get the lightheadedness, feel faint, trapped wind in my chest & the need to go to the Bathroom : ( .......

Cath x

<div align="right">Originally posted by arethaire - 27 March 2006 : 21:57:47</div id="right">
    </td id="quote"></tr id="quote"></table id="quote">
    cath are you the one thar sent me a email yesterday my addy is nikkbu_1@hotmail.com i tried to reply but you must have done some thing wrong on your email addy as it would not send it you so hope if it is you send me another and check your email addy is right i tried a few times to sought it but no luck bye for now trish

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information