Apologies first, this may turn out to be a long post...

Ok. I have had depression/anxiety/panic for YEARS - on and off meds many times. Since January last year I have been on Setraline 50mg (for panic and anxiety disorder, not really depression right now. Well, probably is depression as well now...). I have felt myself getting worse and worse over the last couple of months, this is the point I'm at now:

Getting exhausted because I'm not able to stay asleep, only managing about an hour or two then tossing and turning, getting up - never been like this before;

Anxiety worse than ever, finding it hard to leave the house but once I'm out it's hard to come back???

Keep getting 'spacey' out of the blue - as I got to the front of the queue in the petrol station the other day, walking around shops, walking outside, driving... like I have no breath to speak, no muscles to keep me up, feels like I'm not there and I forget for a minute why I am;

Vertigo, which started a couple of weeks ago when I was about to step on to a down escalator and caused a panic attack. Now I have to hold on to things to get up stairs and it also happens when I'm on the flat;

Headaches and nausea;

Crying out of nowhere;

Last week I had incredible pain in my back (kidney area) which I can still feel on and off - completely disappeared when I took diazepam (not for the pain, for a train journey - and a happy discovery!);

A general feeling of heaviness and weakness, just not well;

Pain in wrists/elbows/arms - was told last year I have tennis elbow in both arms and it's all referred pain, but I haven't been doing ANYTHING to aggravate it;

IBS playing me up a lot more;

Face/sinus pain - started years ago and has returned recently;

Crazy, right up and down blood sugar levels making me feel sick and giving me major shakes;

And a couple for the ladies sore breasts, cramps, mood swings, sciatica and upset stomach all probably hormone related - I had a hysterectomy last September but did keep my ovaries and pms is worse than it's ever been;

Right, IBS diagnosed over 10 years ago, hysterectomy 4 months ago, panic, anxiety and depression for YEARS... but right now I feel sooooo ill. I don't know how else to explain it. Just like there is something really wrong. Pain, upset, anxiety and panic and feeling like I can't go on, which gets much much worse at night. I don't know what to do. I'm seeing my doc next week, I guess I just wanted some input from people who know where I'm coming from?

Again, sorry for the long post! If you got this far, THANK YOU