Thread: Feeling strange again????

Feeling strange again????

Hi everyone,

I don't know what to put really, because in general, things in my life are quite good at the moment, but I've noticed the missed beats are there again much more lately and even though I'm trying, they are still bothering me.

Friday just gone was the day I should have had Reece so I know this is an impact, but my friend came for the day and we went shopping in town and because she stayed overnight my hubby and I had a night out - we even went clubbing.

I just feel tired and down again at the moment and I don't know why because things are much better. We've talked about having another baby and even considered adopting, my hubby is quite happy to do it if I want to but I just don't know what to do for the best, should we just enjoy our two children that we've got and enjoy our life or start all over again!!!?? I think I'm just confused and probably overtired from too much partying!!!

Well, I bet that was a useless, rambling post about nothing, sorry if it didn't make sense.
    Take care,
    Love, Linda.x

I know what you mean about the missed beats - no matter how much anyone says they are not harmful, you can't ignore them - I've even had some on a 24hr monitor which a Cardiologist examined and even he said there's nothing wrong!

I hope you can eas your worry about these as they are normally harmless and it's often the case that anxious people (like me) notice them more and react to them more.

Hope you feel better
    Tim

Hi hun,

The missed beats and palpitations are annoying aren't they. As you know they seem to come in patches for me too and I have been having them again the last few weeks but trying not to let them scare me.

I actually find it really reassuring when I read posts about them and there are quite a few on the subject as it helps me to know I'm not the only one!

Big hug

Love Piglet xx

"Supposing a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?" said Piglet.
    "Supposing it didn't," said Pooh after careful thought.

Thread Information