Thread: severley anxious left arm pain and weakness blurred vision phoned hospital

severley anxious left arm pain and weakness blurred vision phoned hospital

Hi im really anxious it all started about 2 hours ago I had blurred vision when glasses off but ok when im wearing them and nausea. And then I had terrible pain and weakness in my left arm, i had been leaning on my left arm when using computer. I phoned nhs24 and they phoned me back she was really nice she told me I had phlebitis and on antibiotics for it I would be feeling nauseated and a bit rough. I was convinced it was a heart attack, now Im totally washed and drained after all this anxiety. Im finding it exhausting I was thinking of going up to hospital and have an ECG. I mean how can they tell over the phone?? I dont know how to relax

Re: severley anxious left arm pain and weakness blurred vision phoned hospital

Quote Originally Posted by gordie1 View Post
    Hi im really anxious it all started about 2 hours ago I had blurred vision when glasses off but ok when im wearing them and nausea. And then I had terrible pain and weakness in my left arm, i had been leaning on my left arm when using computer. I phoned nhs24 and they phoned me back she was really nice she told me I had phlebitis and on antibiotics for it I would be feeling nauseated and a bit rough. I was convinced it was a heart attack, now Im totally washed and drained after all this anxiety. Im finding it exhausting I was thinking of going up to hospital and have an ECG. I mean how can they tell over the phone?? I dont know how to relax
    Im same as u hun cant relax either panicky big time bout shortness of breath and chest pain i feel drained as been upset all day.

Thread Information