Thread: bedtime ocd.

bedtime ocd.

everynight before i go to bed, i have to check my gas cooker constantly, & turn switches off in a way which i do every night, i then go to bed, and mess around with my bed, but for the past 4 nights i've not done the bed one, even though its been hard, when will it get any easier?

Re: bedtime ocd.

i used to be the same with the iron... i used to take a picture of it on my phone so when i went out i could look at the picture to make sure I'd turned it off . I've been pretty good lately though. Don't be too hard on yourself

AT LEAST I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE! it drives me mad when i no i havent done it! can't g on forever doing it though, i've managed to doa coupel of nights not doing the one were i have to fix my bed :/

I have a slight OCD at bedtime where I have to check the plugs and switches etc in the kitchen to make sure everything is safe. I think it's OK to do a bit of checking but it's good to set yourself a limit of maybe only looking at each thing 3 times or something so it doesn't take up too much of your time. Good luck, you can control it!

i know yeah, but i'm really obssesive with it, even waiting downstairs till my girlfriend has gone up just so i can do it :/ i will over ocme it though one step at a time!

Thread Information