Thread: Second major panic attack

Second major panic attack

Hi, I'm bizzilizzi, and had second major panic attack with mild chest pains at 2am and I truly thought I was going to die!. First one was 6 years ago when I was diagnosed with angina, and eventually had stent fitted. I had been taking Atenalol for ages, but 2 years ago I went down the route of natural remedies. Today my heart was trying to get out of chest, and I did deep breathing exercises, prayed of course, and did the Healing Code sequence. (check out website!) Eventually this eased off and I just read for 2 hours, and then was able to get back to sleep. These are sooo frightening, but you will come through them. This site seems very good for support .

Re: Second major panic attack

Quote Originally Posted by bizzilizzi View Post
    Hi, I'm bizzilizzi, and had second major panic attack with mild chest pains at 2am and I truly thought I was going to die!. First one was 6 years ago when I was diagnosed with angina, and eventually had stent fitted. I had been taking Atenalol for ages, but 2 years ago I went down the route of natural remedies. Today my heart was trying to get out of chest, and I did deep breathing exercises, prayed of course, and did the Healing Code sequence. (check out website!) Eventually this eased off and I just read for 2 hours, and then was able to get back to sleep. These are sooo frightening, but you will come through them. This site seems very good for support .
    Ive been getting chest pains too hun dont know if there coming from anxiety? Getting breathing problems too. What do your chest pains feel like?

Thread Information