Thread: any relate?

any relate?

sometimes wen i wake in the morning my stomach is empty and im hungry and in my throat i can feel a little crackling sensation and hear it. it goes away wen i get up and eat. has this anything got to do with ibs or acid rflux? anybody if they cud please reply if they can relate

Re: any relate?

i get this to and have been told i have ibs. i get the horrible empty feeling in my stomach and i'me guessing its probably due to spasms. i started taking buscopan 3 times a day and its not been as bad. do you have ibs ?

yes i have ibs. i have tablets for it for when i get a flare up. i have it bad this week due to stress! grrr

I think the empty stomach feeling is the acid wether its hyperacidity or reflux . I wake up feeling emty / hungry . Or just normal .

To be honest do we HA suffers forget what is normal ?

I,ll bore you with an example as the wife has got some crap on telly

Over xmas i lay in bed with my wife and i could hear my stomach gurgling really loUd and felt the burning empty feeling . After 5 minutes my wife said i,ll have to get up my stomachs gurgling / burning and i,m hungry . It wasn,t my stomach at all , i could hear hers ! When she had got up i could hear nothing .

Its probably just normal , but after three months of guinuine problems with my throat / stomach ....i no longer know what ache or pain is normal .

Remember my mouth ulcer , i thought it was something else especially since it ended up with a 2 mm hole in the centre ....but its gone now , i was back on throat cancer for an hour this morning but totally sacked that idea off and went to watch my son play rugby , the globus feeling went away and the chest pains while there .

This isn,t going to beat me , yes we all worry , none of us are going to live forever but i,m not going to waste anymore time worrying about something i can do nothing about .

Missykat ...............sack off the idea its Health Anxiety

My stomach feels empty now and slightly burning but i hear the fridge calling ...................

Thread Information