Thread: Skin sensations/goosebumps

Skin sensations/goosebumps

This is an odd one but I really need some help. Since November I have been having waves of what I can only describe as goosebumps that go down by back, my arms and my legs and they are pretty constant the whole day. It started one I was really anxious over my left leg as it kept going cold but have since discovered this was sciatica, however I cannot stop these goosebumps coming. I'm not cold when it happens so it's not that, I do think it's anxiety related like I set adrenaline off and now body can't get equal again. I went to the dr and she sent me for blood tests for thyroid but they are all clear. I told her I didn't get cold when I got them but she didn't really seem to be listening.
    I don't know how to stop it happening, it is happening when I go to bed now which it hasn't before. I'm sorry this is such a long post just don't know where else to turn, this is having a serious impact on my life but no one seems to want to help.

Re: Skin sensations/goosebumps

Hey hun

I think its anxiety related, I get them and I'm not cold either,sometimes I don't even feel anxious and I get them. I don't think its anything to worry about, your gp has given blood tests all clear so put it down to another lovely anxiety symptom xxx

Thread Information