Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: really scared poop problem

really scared poop problem

right this is quite embarassing
    I am not gay but that is not relevant i was mearly experimenting around with anal play nothing major, i then went into the shower after where i washed myself with lotion, when it touched my anal opening it stung real bad.......
    ever since that had happened i have been pooping more frequently and have been more gassey
    i would normally have one big poo but then throughout the day hav a tiny one whenever i went, and i always could
    please help!!!!

Re: really scared poop problem

Please reply im scared

Sounds like you set your Anxiety off to me .Unless you had inserted something like shower gel or soap it wouldnt have affected your bowel motions .I suspect the soreness you experienced set off the anxiety process ,this will cause a nervous reaction thus make you go more .Put some sudocrem on your sore patch .It will get better in a few days and stop stressing .You will go normally once your nerves settle down ..T/c Sue

You posted this in December:

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=87333

What you do in private is up to you (and your sexuality is not our business!) but if you are worried about the outcome of your experimentation then maybe you should think a bit more carefully.

Maybe you could find a suitable sexual based forum to post these things on as they are used to graphic details etc and can advise better.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

or posting in the male forum?

Okay, I'll step forward here and speak very directly to you. The anal orafice will very naturally experience significant inflammation and discomfort due to the practices or experimentation you've described in this and former similar postings. Despite your sexual orientation, you need to be reminded that practices such as those being described are well outside the scope and normal function of the anus so any subsequent apprehension should not be of surprise to you at all. Your previous experimental efforts appear to have fostered no insight as well.

I will also agree with others making response that the subject matter in general is entirely unsuitable for this particular forum. My suggestion would be to steer your inquiry in the direction of the underlying reasons for the practice itself, not the outcome.

Best regards,

Rutheford Rane, MD (ret.)

Youre bound to be a bit sore afterwards. Even after Vaginal sex, which that organ is designed for, you can be sore. The skin down there is sensitive and any kind of friction will cause a small bit of damage. It will however heal within a few days.
    The only draw back for you is that whilst its healing you will need to go to the toilet, which could make it sore again if youve go any tears in the skin.

If I'm reading correctly the guys 16 and suffers from anxiety just like us. Plenty of people on this forum start threads about some sort of sexual activity without been made to feel bad about posting ok they might not go into as much detail but still give the lad a break, as debs said on the other thread from december which someone put as a link we write things in a state of panic. I'm sure he didn't mean any harm

Just a thought....

If you are going to explore further, might it be a good idea to order some items designed for such enjoyment..... there are plenty of online stores.....with an abundance of lubrications to stop future abrasions.

Then you might not have to post again in a year with a similar story!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information