Thread: what do i do next....

what do i do next....

hi all i havnt posted on here for a while as i have been doing so well.
    But recently i have hit a bump in the road and dont know which way to turn from here.
    A week ago i woke up feeling numb of emotions this has been ongoing since then..nothing i do will shift this feeling..im tired all the time sleeping at silly times of the day.......the tension headaches will not ease ive had two indian head massages but nothing. Ive tried doing the things i enjoy but everything is ........numb.
    i know this is the dreaded depression and anxiety kicking in...but ive been feeling really happy and there is nothing that has put me down.
    Any advice on how i can feel a little emotion would be great.

its always hard to deal with depression and and anxiety, it seems unfair that some people get neither and some people get both!!
    do you see a doctor or a counsellor to help you with the anxiety? if you do, its best to talk to them because sometimes just talking about how you feel can help you understand why. they might also have ideas as to what you can do to combat it.
    personally im very bad at coping with depression, i just curl up and cry for hours!! but you might want to try exercising more, because exercise releases endorphins that make you feel better. like chocolate does!!! chocolate's always good!!
    hope that helped a little.

love katie xxx

"If I can wipe from any human cheek, a tear,
    Convince one man that hope and heaven are near,
    Create more joy, more hope, less pain,
    And though not one shall know my name nor drop a flower on my grave,
    I shall not have lived in vain while here."

Thread Information