Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: an absolute mess

Cool an absolute mess

Just cant shake the thought from my head that i have a serious illness.

- About 10 mins ago i was brushing my hair backwards and when i did it the brush kinda hit the top of forehead on each side (something so simple like brushing my hair i cant even do that anymore without ending up worrying) now i have pains in my forehead on the left side just above eyebrow at the moment.

- Also my fear of cancer ( i woke up this morning with sharp pains in lower centre tummy- like i needed the loo pains but cudnt go to the loo.
    Also sweating (i sweat A LOT! i get sweaty hands easily- i sweat when sitting down in my room easily) i used to sweat when i got out the bath and then the following morning ( i hate it because it means i need another bath because i feel gross and sweat smells :() also lately been having this thing when i put a jumper on i get to hot and if i take it off im to cold :(.
    Also the other day when eating i got a severe pain in my right chest and right of my back which took ages to pass- also my stomach will make noises for half an hour on end- sometimes three times a day (this hasnt happened for a while but when it does there not hunger noises its something else)- i also get random painful lower back spasms. I also get pain in my ankles like there twisted (it is bought on if i move them sometimes) and then my two toes will squeeze togehter and become really painful ( had this before i had anxiety) I also get Pressure in nose and pain, tooth pain. i scracth my self badly in my sleep and have itchy skin and the little red dots on my skin at the moment are worrying me. Ive scratced both lower legs so badly i still have the scars. also thinking about it when i eat some food (tuna sandwich for example) it gets stuck in upper centre chest/throat and i have to drink to get rid of it (had this for ages before i was anxious)

bloody hell- that feels like a long post but i just dont know what to think anymore.

Re: an absolute mess

Also in right eye just felt like i had a load of white dots for a few seconds and my eye was closing- :( so scared about bleeding of the brain.

Emma-you need to do what you have just written on Anx Mum's post.....................

"You have to learn to trust what your doc has said. You have had all the tests done. You are a healthy person. There is nothing wrong with you. you have had a diagonisis and it is NOT life threating. Go for a walk, do something to take your mind of it and you will find that they will get better. Sorry if that sounds harsh as i know how horrible you must be feeling but this is all anxiety making you feel like this. Hope you feel better soon "
    Last edited by Kells81; 26-02-11 at 12:27.

If you can't handle me at my worst then you don't deserve me at my best.

Thanks. I guess sometimes i have to take my own advice lol

That is very true Emma but I know how hard it is! That is why I find it helpful replying to other peoples posts on here becasuse when I give them advice I am kind of giving myself advice as well.

If you can't handle me at my worst then you don't deserve me at my best.

Thanks. It does kind of feel like that lol x

I do feel a lot better today. No faintness/dizziness/nausea. Just a bit of muscles ache/sinus pain and head pains

I'm so shaky at the moment. I was in cinema and suddenly got pain in lower back were the spasms happen. had a spasm earlier today and last night (cant remember when the spasms started happened but it was before the anxiety so its not that) normally i get one every few weeks or so and there so painful i have to stand still and hold my back..... and if i breathe in after the initial wave of pain it hurts and then it passes. the pain is more on my left side (kidney) im very close to tears thinking ive got kindey failure as its all on one side. Also my period finished two days ago but during the day ive been spotting brown blood. so very scared.

also scared its a neruro (cant spell it) issue. as ive only been sitting down for 2 mins and have a numb right leg. had this for well over a year (before anxiety) and have the twisted ankle issues. :(

also my eyes ached and and felt funny all the way through the film and they feel funny now. had loads of white dots in right eye yesterday and the eye was closing. worried about hemmorage. neck keeps twitching up wards and ive got terrible pain around that area. my eyes still feel really sore now.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information