Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Time to go...

Time to go...

Im not feeling good at the mo, loads of stress with my family, and looking back, I guess I spend most of my time trying to help others (aka..poking my nose in..)...but I think you will all get there in the end anyway, with the help of this fantastic forum.

I will never express adequately how much this forum has helped me. Talk about life saver. I just think, its time to move on maybe....
    I cant start threads about the way I feel, as I am a care giver, I find it hard to ask for help, makes me feel weak. So Im relying on everything Ive learned here, and hopefully get through it...Im sure I will.

I thank you, the people who were there for me, all times of the day and night. I hope I helped some of you too.

Note, please can someone get in touch with Rousel, Im VERY worried.
    Also hope Nigel is ok.
    Thanks Nic and the gang, and the rest of my pals,you know who you are. Love you lots x ADMIN PLEASE CLOSE MY ACCOUNT> MANY THANKS X
    Last edited by paula lynne; 02-03-11 at 19:12. Reason: sp

Re: Time to go...

I am sorry you feel this way, but kind of understand.

We will miss you so I hope you change your mind.

Hope you're okayxxx

Awwwww Paula

Why don't you just take some time out hun. I'd be really sorry to see you go.

I'm in touch with Rousel quite a bit. I'm sure he'll be fine.

Lisa
    xxxx

Sorry you are having more upset Paula ..Sometimes its good to have a break and concentrate on yourself .Come back when things have calmed down .You dont have to feel you are weak ,just because you need help .You mustnt feel like that here .Youve helped lots of people and its only fair you get help in return .Think about your decision and I hope you change your mind .Spend sometime on you ,Because you matter too .Life is about giving and taking .Not just giving . Sending you a Big hug to help you change your mind Luv Sue xxx

KK77 is offline NMP Complaints Mismanagement Controller

Just my thoughts Paula, but why don't you keep your account open? You can always come back if/when you feel ready. No matter how much you may see yourself as a "care-giver", there are times when we could all do with a kind word, a hug or even a kick up the bum.

Give yourself a break, but remember that you're very much appreciated and liked here.

Never Surrender, Comrade

Hi Paula Lynne,

sorry to hear your wanting to leave, please dont close your membership, come back when your ready. though will miss ya.

sending you hugs.

love

Yvonne

Paula

You have done so many kind posts on here so time to think of you ok for now?

Don't leave just take a break as we would miss you loads.

Please reconsider ok

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Paula,

I had to leave my job as a careworker when i moved here 9 months ago, i miss it so much, i did alot of charity work too, always raising funds for different things.

Do i like to ask for help????????? Well sometimes i'm not made of stone and i need it, i dont expect anyone to judge me because i need that help, sometimes when you are in that line of work we need that support in order to cope.

Even psychologists, docs etc need that extra support.

You cannot be here to help the world, and i so understand where you are coming from, because i too, want to help everyone, it doesn't make us weak when we ask for help and support, we all give and just sometimes we need that help ourselves, and there is nothing wrong in that at all.

If you really want your account closing then we will do it for you, but i'm more worried at the time when you really could do with NMP supporting you, that you are going to sever it.

Have a good think about this hun, do what is best for YOU and not everyone else, just for a change.

Whatever you decide, we will always be here for you.

di xxx

Just to say the same as others, Paula. Don't close your account unless you really, really, really feel you have to. Please consider keeping it open so you can pop back when/if you feel like it - and please think about asking for help if you need it, it's really okay to be a receiver as well as a giver, lots of

She said, I'm tired of the war
    I want the kind of work I had before

Rous is offline Intermediate Member

Dinnae ye dare 'close/remove' yer account Paula, leave it open like I did, ye never know ye may need to be here again like I found for mesel.

Please don't go!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information