I haven't been on here for a while I was feeling ok but for some reason I have hit an all time low.

I had a lump checked out which was ok it was just a fluid filled sack which is apparently common in 40 year old females. Now everywhere I feel there is a lump I can't stop feeling for them and worst of all I can't stop finding them my hubby can't feel any of the ones that I think are so maybe its just cause I am fat. I can't keep running to the doctors every two minutes as they will eventually have me committed. I can't seem to pull myself out of this horrible great big hole that I have got myself in. I find myself crying at things on the TV that arn't that bad and have now stopped watching any medical programme which I do love watching as every symptom on it I convinced myself my daughter had and she was really ill, it was only my hubby going through each symptom which convinced me that I am totally loosing it.

Also I am overdrawn in the bank and tomorrow is payday but I won't see any of it.

I can't sleep I find myself waking up at least two or three times a night I don't know what to do anymore. Is there any way out of all of this?

xxxx