Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Professional CBT4PANIC treatment programme

Re: Professional CBT4PANIC treatment programme FREE for members of nomorepanic

Hi Rita

The first post I did on this thread has been updated with the latest info of how to access the programme so it is valid for now.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

The website was working fine for me yesterday and now the website won't load, is there any reason for this? Been using it for a while now and suddenly the page won't load

Thanks

Hi Loretts
    My webhost had a tecnical problem yesterday - try it again and see if it;s working now

Thanks
    Robin

CBT4Panic is now completely FREE and anyone can access the full programme here http://cbt4panic.org/

Thank you it's working today

Add a paypal donate button! if someone has not already suggested it ! thanks you for this resource i will try it out AsAP!

Hi all, can anyone tell me if this program is still available (free)? I've registered etc but the welcome page is advising me of credit card payments or something to that effect. Any help or advice appreciated. I'd love to try this.
    "In the end we only regret chances we didnt take, relationships we were scared to have, and decisions we waited to long to make. There comes a time in your life when you realise who matters, who doesn't, who never did, and who always will". - Anon

As far as I know it is still free.

I am sure Robin will reply shortly

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Thanks Nicola, I don't have a clue what to do next.
    "In the end we only regret chances we didnt take, relationships we were scared to have, and decisions we waited to long to make. There comes a time in your life when you realise who matters, who doesn't, who never did, and who always will". - Anon

which link did you click on can you remember?

Will have a proper look at this tomorrow I might be interested I'm agoraphobic I'm so much better than what I was I'm in control now have been for about a year but I'm not fully recovered an would love to be

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread Information