Hi guys I really need help I'm totally convinced I have a brain tumour, I've always been a worrier bout everything but lately ( since Xmas ) it's got so bad! Firstly at Xmas I started having heart palpitations for no reason so I panicked they got worse I had a rubbish Xmas ended up at a and e they did and ECG and everything was fine they said it was a panic attack ! Doc put me on propanalol for 4 weeks this stopped the palpatations so I thought I was ok till about 4 weeks ago I totally convinced myself I was dying I either had heart problems or cancer or something ! I went 2 docs a week ok in a right state she put me on fluoxertine 20mg ! OMG 2 days after starting them I've got the strangest head pain never had anything like it b4 it's all in the back of my head behind my ears and it feels like bad pressure, it's worse when I lie on the back of myhead it makes my face tingle so I'm so convinced it's a tumour I've also got nausea and sickness and slight tinitus all symptoms of a tumour , I'm in such a state I'm so so scared my kids r picking up on it also my eldest has been naughty at school the teacher had 2 pull me bout it she's never been in trouble before ! I can't eat anything I've lost nearly a stone in 4 weeks I'm a wreck ! Can anybody help me ? I'm constantly on the net looking up tumours symptoms and convincing myself I have them ! The headaches army there in the mornings and having a hot bath eases them slightly ! My mum and partner say it's just muscle tension but it's worrying me that it hurts more when I lie down or scrunch my shoulders up ! I'm so fed up and scared it's ruining my life :(((