Hi there! I was just wondering if any of you have ever experienced a sensation where it feels like you have goosebumps in your hair/on your scalp? I know I've felt this on my arms before, but there were no goosebumps. This started when I was in the hospital recovering after my c-section. My blood pressure was sky-high and they put me on bp meds. When the meds started working and my bp started dropping, I had this feeling like I had goosebumps on my head. I don't know if that feeling was from the bp issue or my anxiety (I was extremely anxious). It hasn't happened again until recently. I'm not on any bp meds, but I've been taking Xanax regularly. It's freaking me out, because I keep thinking that my bp is sky high again (my MD and OB both say I don't have high bp and tell me NOT to check it at home - I just have a fear of high bp). I've been going through a very stressful time right now - my kids have been sick for the 4th week in a row, financial worries due to having to pay for doctor's appointments and meds for the kids, etc. Can somebody please reassure me that this is an anxiety thing and not a bp issue? Thanks!!